Clearco’s data-driven pitch competition is for the boldest, most innovative high-growth founders in the online space. Apply now for the chance to pitch your business live to an esteemed panel of judges, and receive up to $75,000 in prizes for your online business. Your sales & marketing accounts must be connected during the application process to be eligible as a finalist.
Application deadline is September 22nd.
Apply now for the chance to pitch your business to an esteemed panel of judges, and for the chance to receive:
- $20,000 USD cash
- A $5,000 USD credit on top of first Clearco capital advance
- 1 hour session with Waseem Daher, CEO Pilot
- 20% off Pilot Core or Pilot Select for 6 months
- 1 hour dedicated call with Octane AI President & Co-Founder, Ben Parr
- 30 day free trial + 20% off Octane AI for the following 3 months
- Signed copy of Ben Parr’s book “Captivology”
- 1:1 business review with Clearco’s investment team
- Founder Story feature on Clearco’s Clarity Magazine
- Access to Clearco’s benchmarking & insights technology
- Data-driven agency and partner recommendations
Waseem Daher is CEO and Co-Founder of Pilot, which specializes in bookkeeping, tax, and CFO services for high-growth technology startups. He is a three-time entrepreneur with two successful exits: his first company, Ksplice, was acquired by Oracle in 2011 and his second, Zulip, was acquired by Dropbox in 2014. He has a degree in computer science from MIT.
Ben Parr is the President and Co-Founder of Octane AI, the zero-party data marketing platform for Shopify merchants. He is an award-winning entrepreneur, investor, journalist and the author of best-selling book "Captivology: The Science of Capturing People's Attention". Previously, Ben was the Co-Editor and Editor-at-Large of Mashable, where he wrote more than 2,400 articles on technology, media, and startups. He sits on the board of directors at the Leila Janah Foundation. Ben is a member of Forbes 30 Under 30 and an alum of Northwestern University.
Over the past decade, Chris has worked with the digital teams at companies including 3M, Google US & UK, Microsoft, Avis Budget Group, and The New York Times, all in an effort to help them better understand their digital customer & apply this insight to their acquisition and monetization models. Chris is the past President & COO of SaaS start up GetintheLoop and was VP at Mediative & Head of the Mediative Consulting Group, an award-winning digital media and research company, which was acquired by YP in 2010.
In order to qualify, please fill out the full application and ensure your sales & marketing accounts are connected during or shortly after sign-up. Your participation is dependent on the number of applicants we receive, your online performance data, and the judges we have on the panel each episode.
ClearPitch is a data-driven competition, and the finalists are selected based on their online performance which we're able to analyze via connected accounts. Connecting your sales & marketing accounts will increase your chances of being chosen as a finalist!
A prepared 10 minute presentation of your company to date, business model, and investment round, if applicable.
- An Executive Summary or background on your company: where you came from, what you do, how the idea came about, and where you stand today.
- Business growth strategy
- How many team members.
- Why there’s a need in the market for your product.
- How much you’re looking to raise.
- What you’d use the capital for
- What differentiates you from the competition?
- Stats: your revenues (with projections), reviews, return rate, average order value, returning customer rate, order numbers, etc.
If selected as a finalist, you will be notified by Clearco a week before the ClearPitch date via email. You will be provided with all event details and asked to join a 30 min. prep call in advance of the pitch competition.
The event is 100% online. The goal is to let people from everywhere apply and pitch their brand.
Are you ready?
Apply now and connect your sales and marketing accounts for the chance to pitch your business and win up to $75,000 worth of prizes!Apply Now
Learn how we’ve changed the face of fundraising
The world’s leading publications have covered our mission to democratize access to capital.
You’ve worked hard to build your business, you should own 100% of it.