Clearco’s data-driven pitch competition is for the boldest, most innovative high-growth founders in the online space. Apply now for the chance to pitch your business live to an esteemed panel of judges, and receive up to $75,000 in gifts for your online business. Your sales & marketing accounts must be connected during the application process to be eligible as a finalist.
3x applicants will be selected as finalists for ClearPitch.
Apply now for the chance to pitch your business to an esteemed panel of judges, and for the chance to receive:
- $30,000 USD cash
- A $5,000 USD credit on top of first Clearco capital advance
- A $5,000 USD merchant credit with Deliverr
- 3 months complimentary with Gorgias
- 30 minute call with Michele Romanow or Andrew D’Souza
- 1:1 business review with Clearco’s investment team
- Founder Story feature on Clearco’s Clarity Magazine
- Access to Clearco’s benchmarking & insights technology
- Data-driven agency and partner recommendations
Andrew D’Souza is the co-founder & CEO of Clearco, the biggest eCommerce investor in the world with $2.5 billion in capital deployed into 5,000+ companies to date. Andrew has raised hundreds of millions of dollars in venture capital and is an adviser and investor to companies such as WealthSimple, Properly, and Tulip Retail. Prior to Clearco, Andrew was the president of Nymi, a wearable platform focused on identity & security, and the COO of education startup, TopHat.
Prior to joining Gorgias, Rohan worked on developing the investor partnership program at Clearco, and prior to that spent 3+ years at the Toronto Stock Exchange working closely with companies in the junior marketplace (TSXV), helping them better connect to more qualified & meaningful pools of capital. His focus is to help companies scale through various means to ultimately help them reach success.
Michael Krakaris is the Co-Founder of Deliverr and a Forbes Top 30 Under 30. Deliverr is a technology-enabled 3PL provider that empowers thousands of eCommerce merchants with ultra-fast fulfillment to boost their sales. In 3 short years, Michael has helped scale Deliverr to fulfill millions of orders each year and raise hundreds of millions in venture funding to power the future of retail.
In order to qualify, please fill out the full application. Your participation is dependent on the number of applicants we receive, your online performance data, and the judges we have on the panel each episode.
A prepared 10 minute presentation of your company to date, business model, and investment round, if applicable.
- An Executive Summary or background on your company: where you came from, what you do, how the idea came about, and where you stand today.
- Business growth strategy
- How many team members.
- Why there’s a need in the market for your product.
- How much you’re looking to raise.
- What you’d use the capital for
- What differentiates you from the competition?
- Stats: your revenues (with projections), reviews, return rate, average order value, returning customer rate, order numbers, etc.
If selected as a finalist, you will be notified by Clearco a week before the ClearPitch date via email. You will be provided with all event details and asked to join a 30 min. prep call in advance of the pitch competition.
The event is 100% online. The goal is to let people from everywhere apply and pitch their brand.
Are you ready?
Apply now and connect your sales and marketing accounts for a chance to be recognized as one of the boldest and most innovative founders in the online space.Apply Now
Learn how we’ve changed the face of fundraising
The world’s leading publications have covered our mission to democratize access to capital.
You’ve worked hard to build your business, you should own 100% of it.